Multiple recurring task, cannot track source card.

Ms Tan August 25, 2021

Does an archived card still be able to produce recurring card? It seems the case for me because I search in my board for the title 'Check email' but all I find is single card, and I keep archiving them because the card appear in more than one of my list (might be some issue in the setting /butler) 

I want to reset this situation and create new card for the recurring task. I archive all cards of this title and go into the archive side to delete all the cards (there are so many, can I delete all of the archive card of a particular title? if not, is there a faster method? I don't want to delete everything in the archive yet.)

2 answers

0 votes
Stephen Andrews August 28, 2021

Is this the Card Repeater Power Up?

You can click on "Repeats" at the top-right of your board. 

This shows you all repeating card. Click on the one you want. This will open the original source card - even if it's archived -  then when it opens, click "Repeat" in the sidebar. If you then click "Remove" that stops the repeating.

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2021

@Ms Tan 

I set a card repeater on an archived card and it does create a copy of the card.

I suggest you find out the source card by adding .json to the card url and look for "cardSource"

"cardSource":{"id":"61273....7585","name":"Auto Test","idShort":117,"shortLink":"OmWtNb1A"}}

append the shortLink  like this https://trello.com/c/OmWtNb1A

For the second part of your question. Deleting card can only be done via API and you can used it on archived cards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events