Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple clients

Debbie Ironside
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 10, 2020

I have multiple clients and do not want them to see other clients' content/tasks.  Is it possible to have multiple accounts in one place?  

2 answers

1 vote
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2020

Hi @Debbie Ironside 

Welcome to the Community, it's great to have you here!

If I was in your situation, I would suggest that you create a free team (unless you already have Business Class) and add the individual clients to the individual boards that you want them to have access to. 

Free teams are limited to 10 boards, however, there is currently no limit on the number of free teams you can have.

So if you have 3 clients with 5 boards each, it might be worth creating 3 teams, one for each client.

However, I would caution you to not add them at the team level, only add them to the boards you want them to be able to see. If you add them at the Team level - they will have admin rights for the whole team, including upgrading to Business Class, which could be very expensive for you (not them).

Let me know if this is helpful! If not, we'll attempt something else!

Esme :)

1 vote
Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2020

I don't think so.

But I remember seeing someone else who set it up in such a way that they'd duplicate their board every time they have a new client and keep each board client-specific. Which could be an idea?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events