Multiple agents

protcexcellence November 30, 2022

Hello - I work with multiple agents who work independently. How do I set them up to only be able to see the card for their specific transaction & not other members? I have the standard version. Thank you 

1 answer

0 votes
mustafa sener _Hipporello_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2022

Hi,

I am the founder of Hipporello.

You cannot do this natively on Trello. In order to share and give Trello capabilities like moving, archiving and commenting to external users selectively, you can use Hipporello Apps powerup. We already have a Trello card sharing app that you can use as a starting point. Hipporello Apps lets you to customize ready to use app with its no-code builder. 

You can check our website: https://www.hipporello.com

or contact me via support@hipporello.com email if you need help.

mustafa sener _Hipporello_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2022

As a side note, we provide professional services for building custom apps on our no-code Hipporello Apps platform. This is another option for you if you need customization but if you don't want to build by yourself.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events