Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Due Dates on Cards?

Olivia Vellone December 13, 2017

Hi All - Looking for insight here. We use Trello for a content management platform. We use the due date in each card to reflect the date that it should be published so that it shows on the calendar. Is there anyway to have reminders about the content as it would be created whether in the checklist or through a power up? 

1 answer

0 votes
Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2017

Hi Olivia,

Marta here, from Trello Support.

Right now, there isn't a way to add multiple due dates to a single card. While it's possible to add additional dates to a card using the Custom Fields Power-Up, these dates won't show up in the board's calendar view. Only the due date will be displayed on the calendar.

I’ll pass your interest in this on to our team for consideration—let me know if there's any additional info you'd like for me to send their way.

If you're curious about how our team decides on what requests we work on, this article gives some insight into that process: submitting feature requests for Trello

To see what features our devs are currently working on, check out our dev board at Trello Dev

Cheers,

Marta

Olivia Vellone December 18, 2017

Thank you, Marta! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events