Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Moving checklist items

Hi

i would like to move my checklist items from one card to another on the same board.  Eg. Not done on a weekly board to the next fay.  Is that possible.

Thanks  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Jayne,

Thanks for reaching out. Below are the instructions for Copying checklist items, which comes from our Adding checklists to cards help article. Just below the Copying in the article, you'll also see "Importing Checklist Items" as well.

Copying Checklist Items

Copy the items from another checklist on your board to a new checklist by selecting the checklist you wish to copy from the "Copy Items From..." drop down menu in "Add Checklist." 

Easily copy checklist items from another checklist.

Hi

I’m not seeing the drop down list all I get is ‘Checklist’ then a plain box to type in the checklist items. 

How can I show you the image? 

Thanks 

Hi again Jayne,

I'd recommend opening a ticket directly with our Support team, we'll have more tools to be able to look into your account specifically.

https://trello.com/contact

Best,
Pete | The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events