Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Moving Cards to another list and back

When I give my cards a label they are supposed to be moved to another list. If I remove the above label from the cards, I would like the card to be returned to their Original List. I've tried using "advanced" rules, but I don't want to create 100 different rules for each list.

Can you please help me with this? Can cards get an "original List" where they belong to or something like that? 

1 answer

@Adrian Willrich 

I have used this with a client to process some documents in Zapier then move it back to the original list

when a card with the red label is moved into list "Done", remove the red label from the card, and move the card to the top of list "{triggercardpreviouslistname}"

PS The name of the list that the trigger card comes from.
Note: This variable is only available when the command trigger involves the movement of a card to a new list.

Thanks for your help, but i've already figured out how to handle my case...

I gave my cards a label without a color, named them like the lists they belong to. 

The rule is now: "when the blue "XXX" label is added to a card with the "XYZ" label, move the card to the top of list "XYZ"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,387 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you