Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most proper Trello plan for freelancers

Simone Dato October 16, 2020

Hello everybody!

I'm a freelance Lean and Project Manager, and I started to use Trello free version for my personal use, and also to learn it.

Now, I would like to start using it with my customers. It means that I will need to manage different teams with different customers.

For example, if I'm managing a project with a customer A, I will need to create a team of 3/4 people belonging to customer A organization.

But at the same time I need to work with customer B, and with other people belonging to customer B organization, and so on.

And I cannot pay a too big annual fee... ;-)

Which plan is suggested in this case? Is there a specific plan for freelancer?

Thank you a lot!

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2020

Hi @Simone Dato ,

Welcome to the community!
You can go for Trello Gold or Trello Business plan!

For more information on features & pricing visit HERE

Simone Dato December 3, 2020

Ok, thanks! I'll probably start with the "Gold" one.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
DanJ March 6, 2021

But there is no Gold plan anymore. Business class is tied to teams/workspaces, for which all team members would need to be upgraded (it's per team, not per account). What is the new recommended way for a freelancer such as Simone or myself who works on many different teams?

0 votes
Carolina Ramalhete Vieira
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 6, 2024

I have the same problem here...

0 votes
Art Port February 20, 2023

Did you get an answer?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events