Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Phone - Push Notification

chee_lvconcrete March 23, 2022

Hi, can I know whether push notification is possible for Trello? Is there anyone who is getting the start date and due date reminders on the phone ( locked screen or banner )? 

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2022

Hi @chee_lvconcrete ! Welcome to the community :) Trello's default notifications include due date reminders, but not start date reminders for the moment. Are you able to check you're actually getting the reminders? You should see a reminder in the notification panel like so:

notifications.PNG

If you see the reminder there, but you're not getting the push notification, it's most likely got to do with your app's notification settings.

If you don't see a reminder there, double-check that you're watching that specific card, list, or board.

Stuart Cullum March 28, 2022

I'm using Trello automation to add cards to a board and the notifications aren't firing. I've tried multiple things and it's not working. Manually adding a card to the board and setting a due date results in a notification on my device, however anything that's generated with rules doesn't seem to work. I'm running out of ideas. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2022

@Stuart Cullum what does your rule say exactly?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events