Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing boards / workspaces ?!

Brinsley Blackwood
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 23, 2022

So... I've got a weird issue and I've had it for around the last 4 years, was  wondering if anyone here had any ideas what's going on.

When I log in to Trello in the browser I have no access to any of my boards, workspaces or those that I've joined. The page seems to load fine and then line by line I lose anything that's in a workspace. I had contacted Atlassian directly years ago and whoever picked it up pretty much said it's impossible and so I couldn't be having this issue *sigh*.

Stupid thing is, it seems fine in the desktop app so it's definitely not an account-level problem.

Anyone have any ideas?

Can't seem to add screenshots to this post so I'll see what I can do about adding them afterwards.

1. This is what I see when the page initialises.

1 - page load.png

2. After a few seconds it clears my workspaces and tells me I don't have any.

2 - few seconds later.png

3. But the system knows that I definitely do have some...

3 - system knows I have workspaces.png

4. Navigating to my personal workspace I get `Page not found`, but I can see that I have the boards all there...

4 - workspace page not found.png

5. Trying to open any of the boards I get this:

5 - board not found.png

6. Windows desktop app works absolutely fine.

6 - app is fine.png

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 24, 2022

Hey @Brinsley Blackwood 

that's a strange one, for sure!

Given the Windows app works, but the browser doesn't, I wonder if some browser extensions might be messing with Trello?

Have you tried a different browser, or using an incognito/private tab (which usually won't run the browser extensions)?

Brinsley Blackwood
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 24, 2022

Just downloaded Firefox and seems to work fine there. In Chrome its broken even in Incognito.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events