Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing all templates

Braden Franksen April 22, 2021

I'm fairly new to Trello, but I'm fairly certain that I did not delete the templates. I was doing some work and Trello sat open for about an hour. When I came back to create a new card from a template, none of them were there. I can look through my activity and find them, but when I select one of them it said the card is missing.

Here are the screenshots I took of my activity:

Screenshot 2021-04-22 005050.pngScreenshot 2021-04-22 005019.png

I don't understand how a private board would be the problem since I am the only member of this board and nothing else is missing. I tried changing the board to public after, but the templates still didn't show up. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! 

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2021

Hi @Braden Franksen 

Sorry, but are you sure you're on the same account?

If you are in the browser, try to close the session and re-enter, delete cookies and even try an incognito browser

It says that the board is private, are you sure it's yours?

Can you try and tell us if you have already been able to access?

Cheers

kaiocard13
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 10, 2024

hi guys!

im having the same problem with my templates cards.
im sure that im on the same account, im the board owner and my partners arent seeing the template cards too.

thanks for the help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events