Merge a free Trello account to a paid version

Heinens IT May 24, 2022

I am currently an Atlassian customer using Confluence.  I am using a free version of Trello that I need to move to a paid account.  

How do I merge the free Trello into a paid Trello account in the existing Atlassian account. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2022

Hi @Heinens IT ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! Trello don't currently have a way to merge two different Trello accounts. However, they do have a workaround:

1. Log into the account you do not wish to use anymore. 
  2. On each board, invite your other user (the one you intend to keep using) and make that user an admin of that board. If you're not an admin of the board, simply invite the user to the board.
  3. For each Workspace, invite the other user to the Workspace.
  4. Log out of Trello or optionally delete the Trello account that you no longer wish to use.
  5. Log in as the user you wish you keep using, who should now have access to the first user's boards and Workspaces.
  6. If you would like to use a different email address for your account, you may change the email address on your account.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events