Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing Graphic Design Projects for Clients

Jamie Hayes February 4, 2020

Can anyone see a way that I could manage graphic design requests for about 20 clients, where they can submit a request and see their tickets. Could this be done on Trello?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2020

Hi

There are 3 options :

• One board and all clients are declared as observer : all tickets are in one place. But each client can read-only all tickets even if he is not concerned.  ticket openning is made by email (card adding can be automatised).
  • 20 boards : one client = one board. The client can see and update the tickets in the board. You can create an additionnal board to agregate the informations in one board for you.
  • One board but the clients don't have access to the board. You generate a report and send it by email.

Note : advanced permissions features are available only for a paid account.

Jamie Hayes February 4, 2020

Many thanks Ludo

Jamie Hayes June 10, 2020

Thanks Ludo,

This sounds like a work around. I have opted to try Freshdesk as I got to talk to someone there.

But if that does not workout I'll go try Trello or Asana. 

0 votes
Elevation studio February 23, 2021

If you want to more information about that. Please visit: https://www.elevationstudio.in

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events