cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making all Due Dates visible

Dan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2022

At the moment I have a board for each project we are undertaking, well over 20 at a time. I want to be able to have a single place where I can see all the due dates in a calendar at once. 

I was using workspace views but that can only look at 20 boards at once. 

I am trying to remove the manual adjustment of any due dates so if the original card due date is changed it is reflected on the calendar. I was using the Dashcards powerup to track the cards with due dates but that won't show the dates in a calendar view. 

Is there anyway to do what I am trying to do without additional powerups? 

1 answer

1 vote
Gianluca Cherubino September 13, 2022

Ciao, hai provato ad usare il powerUp Calendario?

Tra le sue impostazioni crea un calendario URL per ogni bacheca. Questo URL lo puoi importare in Google Calendar o in Outlook e vederlo in sovrapposizione con tutte le altre scadenze

Io lo uso per condividerlo anche con i clienti: in questo modo tutti vediamo le scadenze, abbiamo per ogni scadenza il link della scheda Trello e possiamo andare direttamente alla scheda.

L'unica cosa è che in questo modo la data di scadenza si può modificare solo dalla Bacheca Trello e la sincronizzazione online è un po' lenta (non è in tempo reale), ma per quello che serve a me, funziona benissimo

A presto

Dan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2022

Thank you for your help. 

I have looked into the Calendar power up, but I ideally want all the due dates to be on one trello calendar as the team I work with is quite large and we don't want the calendar to be tied to anyone. I think I may have found a work around but it would be nice if we could have more than 20 boards per workspace view.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events