Make cards with equal size

Deleted user October 21, 2019

Hi,

I have serious OCD issue, which is preventing me from migrating back to Trello.

It is about the width of the cards.

Right now, if you add a description to a card, it becomes double sized.

It really bugs me when I see a list.

I turned off covers and I want these cards to have the same size.

Is there any way to achieve that - power-ups, hacks, extensions or anything?

Kind Regards5434535.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user October 22, 2019

When avatar is presented to the task they appear to have the same size right?

Isn't there a way to use some sort of Chrome CSS hack or something so it renders it the way I want it?

Something like these:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trello-birds-eye/jddlcajmgfdpfnekdppnapoldfhabkeg?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/slim-lists-for-trello/pjlejgbmijmafmobaofcgblpdbkaodod?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon

Chris Whitehead October 23, 2019

Yes, looks like adding an avatar has the same effect as adding in a description.  There must be a way, as you suggest, hope you find what you're looking for.

Deleted user October 23, 2019

How can we crowd-pressure Atlassian to make the changes? Apparently it looks very bad. I am not a CSS editor.

Deleted user November 1, 2019

I am sorry, but this is too much to ask. Following someone like a rockstar and participating in AMA. Isn't why support email is done for that. I have no time to do that, someone should pay me my time if I have to do that.

0 votes
Chris Whitehead October 22, 2019

I feel your pain here. I don't think there is a fix for this without someone developing it as a feature but if you add a description to each of the tickets (even if it is just 1 character long) it will make all of the tickets the same size again...sadly, that means they are all double the size but at least they all match which should placate your OCD.

Deleted user October 22, 2019

I was thinking about this, but it is too much work. I mean it will break the natural flow of a workflow.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events