Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost activity when I generate a template

Israel Conejero June 15, 2020

Dear all,

Last week I needed to generate a new board, therefore I wanted to use one of my favourite boards, which I have customised. We have business license.

Today, I've been aware that the original 'board' of the projecte is now a 'template' and it is not showing the activity recorded (OMG). However, in my Initial page (with reminders, etc.) the activity is showed.

How can I undone this? I need to have my original board as I was, showing the activity from since the beginning of the project.

How can I, then, generate a new template from a current board, without losing information?

Thank you for your help

Israel

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2020

"You can always change a template back to a board by clicking the “convert back to board” button in the “more” section of the boards menu. In this case, collaboration features like activity feed, watching, and comments will reappear."

https://help.trello.com/article/1187-creating-template-boards#:~:text=Additionally%2C%20any%20public%20board%2D%2D,board%20to%20see%20this%20option.)

Israel Conejero June 15, 2020

Thank a lot, Michael, done! I've recovered the whole activity back.

Now, I have duplicated my prefered board, and then, I've converted this copy to a template.

Thanks for your quick reply.

Best,

i

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events