Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lose information

Hi, I have a question. I was editing one of my cards when when I changed just one number and saved it, a lot of information disappeared, apparently at random. I don't know why this happened to me on several cards, but this one worries me more because it was a more extensive I would like to know what happened

2 answers

0 votes
Laura Lee Lotto July 27, 2022

I am also experiencing this and it is VERY frustrating! I just lost 2 hours worth of work and don't know if I will continue using this service. I've only been using it for a few weeks and am still getting used to it.  But I am saving my stuff and making sure of it and when I go to access it again, on the same device or another, it is changed back to before I did edits or  it's gone.  I'm VERY frustrated and started crying as I'm working on a tight deadline and I do NOT have time to redo two hours worth of stuff! 

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out!

That definitely sounds strange. Do you have any browser extensions enabled? If so, could you please try using Trello in an incognito/private window and let us know if this happens again?

Also, please ensure you have an active network connection (https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/losing-connection-to-trello-servers/).

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events