Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to sync cards to google calendar

Jen Lindwall May 16, 2023

I am looking to sync cards to my google calendar.  I know how to enable the powerup and get the calendar to show up on the google side.  But can I get it to sync with times (ie May 18 9am:  Task XX) or do I have to use the paid option for that?  I am trying to do this using the free power up option but when I change the time on cards it doesn't move on my calendar.

1 answer

0 votes
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2023

Hey @Jen Lindwall,

You don't see instantaneous changes on your Google Calendar when you make changes on your board calendar because it takes 12 hours for Google to ping Trello servers to get the information from your board and update it on your calendar. I know some Trellists had a lot of success using Power-Ups on their boards to make this synchronization even faster, but I personally haven't tested them. 

Here are some Power-Ups you could look at and see if they could help you reduce the synchronization period between your board calendar and Google calendar: https://trello.com/power-ups/search?q=calendar.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events