Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a way to prioritize tasks

Brent Ackors March 6, 2022

I see the "prioritize" option on customer fileds, but I am a Steven Covey disciple and want to use Quadrant 1, 2 or 3...only.  

I set them up as a custom field as a check box, instead.  I like it....mostly.

Here is the question.

How do I set a custom field and have it STAY on a repeat item?  I don't want to set it every time.  Can you set custom fields to repeat?  The checkbox appears....but I want the setting to remain.

2 answers

0 votes
Alicia Filíu Birlanga
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2022

Hi @Brent Ackors ! How are you?

I think I don´t understand you well. 

If you add a custom field, you will have it on every card you create. You don't have to add it every time.
I think I misunderstood you 😅🤔

you can send an image, if you want. 

Alicia.

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2022

Hi @Brent Ackors ! Are you using the card repeator power up for recurring cards? I'm not sure how that power up works with copying data from the original card, but you can create a schedule command in Butler to copy a card. This should copy over all card data including any custom field information.

In regards to how to track priority, I guess you could customize the drop-down so it suits your method (i.e. drop-down options 1, 2, 3...), or you could use a numerical custom field to hold this information - the benefit of this option is you can sort your cards based on numerical custom fields in order to have the "1" cards at the top.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events