Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a responsive trello template

Digikeijs March 30, 2021

As trello does not provide information or is able to help me, does anybody know a solution to make a trello board responsive on mobile? I have a few public boards that need to be responsive.

2 answers

0 votes
Steve Fitzjohn January 14, 2023

Agree ... We have the same issue, would be great to use Trello as a Public FAQ and Dev Roadmap communication forum etc. however seems board layout is not mobile responsive friendly, therefore cumbersome to read and use on a mobile device browser (unless we ask all users to download the native Trello version just to read or contribute to the community board which would likely see a significant drop out in use and participation, making the whole exercise a non-starter.)  Majority of our users are on mobile devices.  Would be great if this changes in future versions!

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2021

Hi @Digikeijs 

what do you mean by responsive? Did you try out the Trello app? It's an awesome super working app from Trello for mobile. 

Digikeijs March 30, 2021

What I mean is that a trello board should look normal on a mobile phone :) Not like this. 
I have seen the app, it's great but our boards are used as public roadmaps and therefore people will (most) likely make the effort in downloading the trello app

Capture.PNG

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2021

Oh I see - hmm I don't think there is any design for using it in browser version on mobile. But prove me wrong - maybe there is a chance. 

I would give the app a chance if the people should work with it - because most people are really used installing apps for better performance and usability. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events