Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a Trello consultant/expert that specializes in Unito as well

Remi Beaumont July 28, 2021

Hi there! I'm looking to work with a consultant or Trello expert to help us roll out Trello within our organization. We want to ensure our Trello structure is intuitive, user-friendly, and efficient before we start bringing in more people. We can see we are just scratching the surface, and we can also see how things can get quite overwhelming if we don't go about things in the right way. We would like someone to help us with things like:

• How to structure boards/our workspace to align with our business goals
  • Trello best practices/tips and tricks
  • Power-ups 
  • Automations/integrations
  • Potentially doing some of the setup as well

Additionally, we've just started using Unito, so we would ideally like someone that can help us implement their workflow solution across all our boards. 

Thank you! 

3 answers

3 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2021

Hi @Remi Beaumont !

I specialize in helping businesses get set up in Trello (among other tools) - whether you just need the basics or more advanced best practices.

Here's our website if you want to find out more: https://simplaworkflows.com/

I'm also a Unito expert so I can definitely help with that 😉

You're also welcome to email me directly if you have questions: hannah@simplaworkflows.com

- Hannah

Remi Beaumont July 29, 2021
Ashley Payonk January 16, 2023

Hi @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows we are looking for a consultant for Trello/ Slack integration. Can you please assist? email: ashley@growthonlycoaching.com

Thank you!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2021

@Remi Beaumont Hey we don't use Unito but instead we have created our own automation platform on which the ongoing costs are much lower than Unito which can become very expensive, very quickly:

http://www.benkobot.com/

Feel free to get in touch for a discovery call there's a link on the homepage:

https://www.benkoworks.com/

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2021

@Remi Beaumont 

I tested @Iain Dooley BenkoBoard and it allows you to get collaborate with your team when they `@mention` or add you to a card. It is a more deliberate collaboration approach. 

Like • Iain Dooley likes this

Thanks @Iain Dooley ! We've already committed to Unito, but out of interest, how does benko bot compare with Unito, and what's the difference in cost? We can see how Unito could become expensive, so we've found ways to keep costs down, but overall I think we'll easily get the ROI just from time saved alone.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 29, 2021

@Remi Beaumont Unito is about synching things (boards, lists, cards) and has a "per user" model.

BenkoBot is an all purpose automation platform that includes a library I wrote to provide a "Butler-like" wrapper to Trello's API.

So for example you might use Unito in order to create a linked copy of a card in another board, in BenkoBot you could create a similarly linked card with this chunk of code:

https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/d4be78ac0ecc3522421fe78c5835c033

You could then have other automations that would copy comments or attachments back and forth as required.

Cost-wise BenkoBot is USD$10/month for 5,000 execution minutes (and you can always buy more if required) regardless of how many boards you use it on or how many members are accessing it, so you can use it to build sophisticated automations that are more like custom software.

Note that it runs as a "bot user" so if you may need to pay a Trello subscription for your bot if you've got a Business Class team.

Naturally it's not a "no code" platform so we can either write the automations for you which is a one-off additional cost rather than an ongoing cost, or you can hire your own people to do so (or if you're a coder you can do it yourself). You can see some other examples of functions we've created here:

https://trello.com/b/IoHmhz5c/benkobot-community-board

Unito can start to get into the $X00/month range pretty quickly and while developing your functionality in BenkoBot might be a higher initial cost your ongoing commitments are much lower and in general it's much more flexible so you can get things run exactly the way you want them to.

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2021

@Remi Beaumont 

I am not an Unito expert but it should not be too difficult to learn. I am in the process of writing my own Sync/Mirror custom power up. As for the rest of your requirements, I should be able to handle it. Please use the contact me on my website from my profile page ...it has a sample list of projects.  

Thanks @milynnus ! We've already committed to Unito but I'll keep you in mind if we need anything else in the future 🙂

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events