Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking For Power-Ups

Rowan Chamberlain February 10, 2021

Hi all! There are two Chrome extensions for Trello that I’m IN LOVE with, but don’t see an equivalent power-up for. Wanting to move from browser to desktop app if I can.

The first lets you create separators and titles (using # title and ______ as a task title) in your lists to help visually separate things.

The second highlights your lists based on whether they’re next up or done (various methods but can put #todo or #done in the list title). Green below is next up, transparent is done, and the rest look normal.

Anyone know of any power-up equivalents to these?

Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 5.18.47 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 10, 2021

I don’t think you need a powerup or extension for the first thing. 

Separator cards: set the title to three dashes. 
title cards: write your title. Pick a card color and make the cover a full card cover. 

for the list coloring you won’t find a powerup that does that. There is currently no api way to change the list color afaik. 

this powerup does it though: https://trello.com/power-ups/5c2462c384ab8949b1724a20

but I think that’s because Trello wrote it. I’m not certain though. 

Rowan Chamberlain February 10, 2021

Hmmm! Title option not QUITE as sexy but that does offer an option! Didn't realize you could do the cover thing. 

Thanks for your ideas!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events