Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login to trello using username and password

Trello April 17, 2020

I want to login to Trello using username and password as a command-line parameter in NodeJS. Currently, I am using API Key and Token to login and get relevant data. But is there any way to login with username and password?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2020

@Trello I'm not sure what library you would use to do this with Node but something like cURl is typically how you use a website programatically. I've never tried to do it with Trello specifically and you might find that they have some protection against it that either makes it difficult if not impossible, but usually there is some way to do it using cURL or some other web scraping type library.

Trello April 19, 2020

@Iain Dooley  The thing is, I just want to login to my Trello board using username and password. I can use a "request" to login. My problem is, I am not able to find anything to login to Trello with username and password and I don't want to ask my user to give me API and Token but unless it is the only way to log in.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events