Login to Trello Hmm... We're having trouble logging you in

Predrag Pavič September 13, 2021

I can not login to Trello from my PC. Its very very strange. From my netbook I can login. Use the same browser, same linux, everything is the same, but from my PC, firefox no way. I try to reinstall firefox, clean cache, private mode, change password ... I can loging to Attlasain, and also from Atlassian account when try to login to Trello its write: Hmm... We're having trouble logging you in. We're having trouble logging you in. There seems to be an issue with your identity provider. Wait a few moments, then try again. / I try 100x few days /

I try to login with  Brave browser, and is working, but with Firefox, no way. I try Firefox 91 and 92 and is the same.  From my android and from netbook I can login but from PC can not.

Please, what can be I am without any idea what can be for problem. Thank you !!  

1 answer

0 votes
Cody C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2021
I've seen this pop up a few times before, and generally it is caused by one of the following circumstances:
  1. Clock settings are not automatic and properly set in your operating system
  2. Browser is not allowing cookies (add our auth URLs to allowlist). We have instructions on how you can add Atlassian's addresses to your allow list here under "Allowing cookies": https://help.trello.com/article/736-troubleshooting-browser-issues-with-trello
  3. An extension is blocking cookies or redirects. Try returning your browser to its default cookie settings and removing any extensions temporarily to see if they were conflicting. Since you tried with a fresh install of Firefox, also be sure to check whether you have any third-party security programs or ad-blockers that might block cookies on your behalf.
Once you've confirmed those things, please don't hesitate to contact us through trello.com/contact and we can help investigate further!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events