Hello fellow Trello users,
It has been almost two weeks since the new month has started and I got locked out off all my Trello boards linked to my account.
Take notice, that each month cookies are renewed so if you were logged in with "remember the codes on this device", it will not work when:
(01) I have changed countries (again) with inability to use the prior mobile number registered with 2FA;
(02) The codes I had on file for some reason are not being accepted by Trello by showing "Invalid authentication code";
(03) For the past 12 calendar days since my request to "the best in industry support", Trello team has not addressed the issue in any way;
(04) There is no way to upgrade to "business" (and get presumably faster support) as it requires to be logged into your account first;
(05) I have tried to log in using my saved Windows virtual machine with Chrome user logged in Trello boards - it requires to log in anyways;
(06) Was thinking that probably my 2FA codes were somehow wrong, so I tried using the codes from a backup encrypted drive without success.
Do not use Trello for professional workflow with sensitive data.
Even though de-jure it could be a good idea to have a non-affiliated 3d-party to keep your communication with your client(s) for a force-majeure scenario(s), but de-facto as I have had just witness myself - there is no way to access my Trello account now with all the ugly subsequencies.
Will be awaiting for a court's decision to force the Atlassian Corporation Plc to grant access to my data which is required for the hearing. Oh, it is in a different jurisdiction by the way.
Trello is for hobbyists.
Always, always self-host everything. Yes, Wekan.
If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event