Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Trello Demo?

Stacey Stanton June 23, 2022

Hey! 

I have recently started with a new company and would love to get them on board to use Trello! However they would like to see a live demo from a real person to confirm that the program works and that we will have support if needed. How do I go about setting that up?

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2022

Hi @Stacey Stanton - due to the flexibility of the product, and because we do not have an outside sales force or professional services team that would traditionally provide live or onsite product demonstrations, we only offer live demos for Trello teams forecasting at least 50 Premium users or 25 Enterprise users. If this sounds like you, please let me know and I will put you in touch with an Enterprise Advocate.

We also have the following resources available:

We offer support to all users through our Community and also through our support portal. Free users cannot raise tickets for all scenarios however, and must use the Community for support for topics such as 'how do I use Trello'. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events