Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Links to attachements not working on Trello iOS

Gentry McColm August 2, 2020

Hello. I have attached some Onedrive for Business attachements to cards. When I'm on my Mac and I click on the link, it opens right up. However when on iOS app, I click the link and it says Sorry, something went wrong. Item does not exist. Any help?

2 answers

0 votes
Eric Linnert
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2020

Hey @Gentry McColm, this is Eric from the Trello mobile team. I'm discussing your concern with the iOS folks and we were wondering if you could elaborate on how exactly you initially added those attachments while on your Mac. Did you simply copy the URL from OneDrive to the Trello card, or did you use the OneDrive Power-Up? 

Thanks,

-Eric

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2020

@Gentry McColm if you copy the link and put it into the description of the card, then on your iOS app hold the link to copy it and manually paste that into a new tab in Safari on iOS, does it open correctly?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events