Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Limitar que los usuarios puedan ver tarjetas de otro usuario

Buenas tardes

Tengo un tablero CRM con CRMBLE en el cual agrego al equipo de ventas. El equipo esta formado por el gerente de ventas y 7 vendedores

Necesito que el gerente pueda ver la información (tarjetas) de todos los vendedores pero que los vendedores solo puedan ver sus propias tarjetas y no puedan ver las tarjetas de los otros vendedores.

Esto es posible en trello y con que tipo de cuenta lo puedo hacer. Aun estamos usando la cuenta gratis.

Gracias

2 answers

Hi @Sistemas KCG

As @Brittany Joiner pointed out this is not possible just yet. It is in our road map and it is definitely something we plan to release along 2022. We are priorizing Crmble Contacts which will be released before the end of this year. With Crmble Contacts we bring a new hierarchy level that will allow you to have an independent contact database which will make it possible to link contacts to multiple cards. With this new feature plus our last month Multiboard Crmble Fields release, we've laid the foundation for all the nice features that are yet to come including the one you are looking for.

We hope you like the your Crmble experience so far.

Cheers!

Gracias, estaremos pendientes

0 votes
Brittany Joiner Community Leader Oct 13, 2021

@Sistemas KCG I don't believe at the moment it's possible, although I thought i saw someone mention a power-up that does something with card permissions but I can't seem to find that post. 

I'd recommend creating separate boards for each salesperson and then using Crmble teams to bring all the data together for you to view in your board, but other people can operate out of their boards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,312 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you