Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LastPass filling in Labels keyword search field

Sharyn Horowitz February 24, 2022

I'm unable to filter a board because LastPass keeps trying to fill in the search box. It will briefly show the labels but then refreshes & puts in my email address. I'm having the same trouble applying labels to cards. filter lastpass.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Ohh, yes, I've had this too, not just with Trello.  Lastpass is definitely a little bit enthusiastic about filling fields and sometimes jumps on the wrong one.

Try firing up your Lastpass vault, and finding the Trello entry.  Open it up in, and look towards the bottom.

The "nuclear" option is to simply expand the "advanced" section and tick the "disable autofill" box.

But before you do that (because it'll disable stuff you do want it to do), hit the "wrench" icon below and check all the fields it thinks it wants to fill in.  When I ran into this, Lastpass had a field for Trello with an odd name and my email address as the "what to fill". 

I had to look in the HTML for Trello's pages to confirm that the funny name was what it was hitting, but it did match.  Removing the field (or, in my case, changing it to something I actually did want it to enter) fixed it.

Sharyn Horowitz February 24, 2022

that did it, thank you!

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events