Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyboard shortcuts/navigation

Robyn Morrison June 16, 2021

Hi, I'm new to Trello and find some very intuitive keystrokes/keyboard shortcuts missing so please chime in if you can help or if I'm missing something

Is it possible to:

- use a keyboard shortcut to create a new list? or even navigate to the "new list" field using the l/r arrows? I can't even use the l/r arrows to navigate (through the first cards in each list) to a list that's unpopulated

- when navigating boards, from the "find boards by name" field, use the down arrow to jump to your boards, and then navigate using up and down keys? I know you can type the first letter of the board into the field and navigate that way as a workaround

- when you're creating a new list, move focus from the list title field down to cards? "enter" takes you to the list title to the right but I want to easily navigate to populate my list. or a keyboard shortcut to 

- once my focus is on a card, and I use "e" to edit the name of the card, are there shortcuts/keystrokes to then move through the quick edit list? it seems like up/down arrows should work for that but they don't. And if I actually open the card, it doesn't take me to the card's name field, just the description and sometimes I want to edit the card name them perform another action

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2021

Hi @Robyn Morrison 

Look at this post

https://trello.com/shortcuts

Cheers

Robyn Morrison June 16, 2021

I have but didn't see any shortcuts related to the questions I asked - if you can point me to any solution to my issues here that would be great.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events