Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyboard Shortcuts Not Working (intermittently)

Mike Corbean February 19, 2020

Usually my keyboard shortcuts work fine but far too often, they do not.  Nothing happens when I hit one of them.  Any ideas?

3 answers

1 vote
olliecaine September 4, 2021

Found that the reason this was happening to me was because of a spellcheck plugin ( https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/webpage-spell-check/mgdhaoimpabdhmacaclbbjddhngchjik ). I've disabled it and my keyboard shortcuts are working again now.

0 votes
John Peterson June 17, 2020

This happens to me as well on the lastest versions of Chrome and Safari for Mac. It's been happening for a few months but too many other priorities to research until now. 

0 votes
Vini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 24, 2020

Hi Mike,

We have had issues with keyboard shortcuts reported in the past, but we usually have a hard time reproducing them to be able to pinpoint exactly what the issue is.

Usually refreshing the page or restarting the Desktop app should get the shortcuts back to working again.

Do you mind sharing what is the version of the browser you are using, or if you are using the desktop app?

Mike Corbean April 2, 2020

Hi Vini,
Wow, not sure how I missed your question at the end of your comment, sorry about that.
I'm using Chrome Version 80.0.3987.162 (Official Build) (64-bit).

Vini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2020

Hey Mike, and are you still facing those issues? I was unable to reproduce it with the same Chrome Version on my test environment.

Mike Corbean April 2, 2020

Yes - intermittent but still happening.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events