Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining & Adding Boards to Multiple Workspaces/Teams

Simon T April 6, 2021

Hello,

I have been using Trello for two teams/workspaces.

One team,(Team A) I was invited to and then made one of the Admins.

Another team, (Team B) I created myself and added members to the team.

We are trying to integrate Trello in a much deeper way with Team A, but I simply cannot figure out how to create Boards in Team A's workspace.

I can only create Boards in Team B's workspace (the one that I created), and not Team A, to which I was invited.

I have to tell the Creator of Team A what Boards to add/remove, what to name them, and cannot for the life of me figure out how to create a Board myself, and add it to Team's A workspace, for all to see/interact with!

I am quite skilled with IT, but every time I click on "Create Board", I am only given option to create Board in Team B's workspace, no other options in the pulldown menu.

Would GREATLY appreciate your help on this matter, maybe this is an Enterprise feature?

Thank you in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2021

I think you may not be an actual member of Team A. I think you are on a board in Team A (and you may be an admin of that board) but not an actual member on the member page for Team A. The person who you are asking to make the boards should add you as a member of the Team on the Team’s member page. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events