Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join an AMA with Crmble Power-Up Founder, Toni Panea!

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2020

Join us for an AMA with @Antonio Panea , founder of the Crmble power-up for Trello!

(Haven't heard of Crmble? It's a featured Trello power-up that turns your board into a CRM and makes managing your contacts easy peasy!) 

Toni will answer any and every question you've had about what it's like to create a power-up, get over 7,000 users in the first couple months, and how to use Trello to keep your contacts organized. 

Want to participate? Just drop your questions below and Toni will go through and answer them throughout the day on June 15th!

Some questions might be: 

• Where did you get the idea for Crmble?
  • How does Crmble automate my lead management process?
  • What does the Crmble roadmap look like?

If you want to participate in more Q&A, you can join the first Crmble webinar on June 18th at 10 am EST. We'll go through a demo of Crmble, how to get started with it, features coming soon, and answer any other product questions you have!

2 answers

2 votes
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2020

ORIGIN STORY 🌞🌱
Most P-Up creators tend to have solved one of their own challenges by building a solution to their problem themselves. Later they discover more users have similar issues and that's how the P-Up truly comes to life.

However, it's not always the case... what's your origin story for Crmble?

Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2020

Hi @Andy - PTC Redundant ,

thanks for reaching out!! it is funny because it was also my case.

I was trying many different CRMs and burning my brain to integrate and sync them with Trello. At some point I found an article from @Brittany Joiner and I said.... well there is no tool more powerful than Trello for working with your leads in a Kanban way. We are going to solve the problem of a lot of people if we are able to cook something easy peasy to start up with that allow you start managing your leads in Trello.

So here we are!

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2020

That is a great origin story @Antonio Panea 🌟👏 ! ! 
Always good to read a great article by @Brittany Joiner  - she is amazing!! 👑💙

1 vote
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 10, 2020

ENTRY LEVEL

A wise man (MCB of Atlassian) once told me: "Once you have a great product that solves a problem, look after some customers to make your business grow"
Is there a particular moment in a company's life-cycle when Crmble truly becomes advantageous, i.e. 10 customers or more?
Or, is it applicable straight out the gate... client #one?
1️⃣🥇

Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 15, 2020

Well that is a good point!

I think is straight out the gate! There is actually not a point where a CRM like Crmble becomes necessary, I guess is more related with how and in which way do you want to manage your business or your sales team.

We were thinking at the beginning that medium average of Crmble Cards per business for establishing Crmble as a productive tool should be around 50 leads/clients. But after talking and receiving feedback from hundred of users we realize that users with 10 leads needed the same level of precision and organization than users with 400 leads/clients in the same board.

On the other hand, prices of Crmble per user are established accordingly Trello environment so there will be up to 5$/user per month without limit of boards or cards. At this prices there is not necessary a high volume of sales for getting ROI of using Crmble as a tool for a company.

Hope I solve your questions!

Thanks for wiriting!

Cheers

Toni 

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2020

That's a really great answer @Antonio Panea . Thanks for that! 👍🤩
I think the 10 leads need same as 400 leads is a good way to approach it.

Whilst the mantra "better late than never" is a good one, it would be wise to get going immediately on this!
Maybe this is the better mantra? "The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese".... ergo, use Crmbl from 2 clients onwards then. Hehehe 😉

And sorry for being so late on the responses.... my Community presence the last 2 months was non-existent 😔

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events