Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira Power-up not showing Jira status on front of Trello card

Deb Breen I'm New Here Jul 07, 2021

I've added the Jira Power-up to a board, added a Jira issue to a card and can see the ticket details in the detailed view of the card.  But according to the description of the Jira Power-up it's also supposed to show the status on the front of the card and that is not working.  Is this a known bug?  And can I get an ETA on when it will be fixed? Thanks.

Jira Power-up in Trello.jpg

1 answer

Hey Deb, could you chuck up a screenshot of your issue? usually when you link the issue via the trello card the JIRA icon will display, and change colors depending on the status stage it sits in. 

Deb Breen I'm New Here Jul 08, 2021

Hi Harrison,

The JIRA icon does display and color does change based on ticket status as you can see here in the detailed view of the card:

Trello Card - detailed.jpg

But according to the JIRA Power-Up description (highlighted above in my first message) the JIRA ticket status should also display on the front of the card - which is not happening: 

Trello Card - Front.jpg

Being able to see Jira ticket status (not all the ticket details...just the status) on the front of the card would be incredibly helpful to our users.  Any thoughts on how I can get this to work? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

🏊‍♀️ Atlympic Event: Trello

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

251 views 3 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you