Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with IPhone/IPad not syncing correctly

Dave Elliott
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 6, 2022

Hi,

My trello app on iPad is working fine however the lists and cards are randomly changing places on my iPhone app. Has anyone else had this issue and solved it ? If I delete the iPhone trello app will it also delete the iPad trello app and all its data?

Many Thanks,

Dave

2 answers

1 vote
Alex @ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2022

Hey @Dave Elliott

We have been investigating this issue over the last week and as of today we have deployed an updated iOS build to the App Store (2022.9.1).

Can you please update your iOS device to the latest Trello app in the Apple App Store, and then attempt to recreate the issue you had and let us know if you're still experiencing that issue? This feedback would be extremely valuable as we continue to make updates. We'd love to know if the latest release has resolved that specific issue.

This new version fixes SOME of the issues reported in the iOS app in the last week but not all, and we have plans to release an additional build by the end of the week (2022.9.2) which will contain more fixes as well. If this release doesn't fix the issue you're facing, the next release should.

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2022

@Dave Elliott welcome to the community! I think you might have to delete it on both devices for it to delete. But before deleting, check and make sure you're app is up to date (go to the App store and search for Trello and you'll see either "open" or "update" in the blue button).

Also, go over to the account button in the Trello app from either device, an scroll down past the workspaces list and look for "Sync" section and "sync queue". If you click on that, does it show that anything needs syncing? 

IMG_DE5F0BE5946A-1.jpeg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events