It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Issues Creating Trello Account Edited

My goal is to create a unique Trello account for a shared email alias that my team uses. I'll outline the flow of steps that I have been taking below and indicate where the blocker is occurring: 

1. I log out of my Trello account. Let's call it 'me@email.com'  
  2. I navigate to this page: https://trello.com/signup 
  3. I fill in the fields to create an account with my team's email alias. Let's call it 'myteam@email.com'
  4. I click the "Create New Account" button
  5. BLOCKER: I am taken to the Trello.com dashboard view and am logged in as 'me@email.com' and am not offered any feedback as to whether my "Create new Account" request has been submitted

Subsequent Troubleshooting Steps

1. After moving through this flow I checked the Junk Email folder and the primary Inbox folder for 'myteam@email.com'. There is nothing there. 
  2. I went back into Trello to see if an account had already been created for 'myteam@email.com'. Trello reports that it does not have an account for 'myteam@email.com'. 
  3. I used my Incognito browser for the entire flow. Somehow it still logged me into 'me@email.com'. 

I'm sure there is a solution here and it is most likely tied to something I'm not seeing or doing. Help me out, community? 

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett Atlassian Team Jun 18, 2019

Hey @Joe_Martin 

Sorry to hear about the trouble here. So that we can take a closer look at this, would you mind reaching out to us at https://trello.com/contact

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,656 views 16 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you