It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there someway to 'nudge' or 'poke' another user to generate an 'on-demand' notification for them?

We want to use Trello for internal communications and would like to have a 'poke' or 'nudge' type feature.

This would allow us to draw another user's attention to a card/list/board/comment without having to write a new (blank) 'at mention' comment which wastes time and clutters the feed.

Ideally, the 'poke' would generate a desktop pop-up and appear at the top of the Home activity feed. It wouldn't trigger email notification as this means of notification is overused and often gets overlooked.

If this feature exists please help me find it.

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Atlassian Team Sep 10, 2018

Hi James,

I'm afraid that doesn't currently exist as an option, unfortunately, but I'll let the team know that's something you'd like to see!

Right now, your best bet would be to mention the person in  comment as you indicated, but I understand that's not ideal for what you're looking for. 

Michael, 

thanks for the reply. Please do pass it on.

James

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,520 views 13 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you