Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there someway to 'nudge' or 'poke' another user to generate an 'on-demand' notification for them?

James September 6, 2018

We want to use Trello for internal communications and would like to have a 'poke' or 'nudge' type feature.

This would allow us to draw another user's attention to a card/list/board/comment without having to write a new (blank) 'at mention' comment which wastes time and clutters the feed.

Ideally, the 'poke' would generate a desktop pop-up and appear at the top of the Home activity feed. It wouldn't trigger email notification as this means of notification is overused and often gets overlooked.

If this feature exists please help me find it.

2 answers

0 votes
Shawn February 8, 2022

I keep sending him screenshots of his last date's activity. click on his/her name on the top / view member's board activity / screenshot and keep sending it till they get with it. haha! but seriously it gets their attention.. 

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 10, 2018

Hi James,

I'm afraid that doesn't currently exist as an option, unfortunately, but I'll let the team know that's something you'd like to see!

Right now, your best bet would be to mention the person in  comment as you indicated, but I understand that's not ideal for what you're looking for. 

James September 10, 2018

Michael, 

thanks for the reply. Please do pass it on.

James

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events