Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to search all organizations using /search API?

Krishna Prasad PS November 10, 2018

Hello,

I've a requirement to retrieve all organizations under my account. I tried /search API with the help of ?query for this. However, in query I need to try all the alphabets from 'a' to 'z' one by one. To avoid this, is there any other approach of using any wildcards like '*' or '%' or '.' in query so that in one request itself I will get all my organizations (teams).

Please help.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2018

To search for all values of a field, simply don't select for any value at all.  Or if you want to ignore "nothing set", search for "is not empty"

Krishna Prasad November 11, 2018

Thank you for the suggestion.

Let me make my question more clear. Suppose  I've two organizations (aka teams) under my account named "my team" and "test team". To retrieve these two organizations, I would  need to make two requests using /search api with value for query being ?query=m&partial=true and ?query=t&partial=true. Is there any way to avoid these multiple requests being send, instead, with one /search request I would like to get both the organizations. I would like to know any wildcard characters like * or % which provides me the expected result.

Please help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events