Is there any Trello API available to logout the user?

Gmanik446 August 18, 2017

As per Trello documentation, to add card to trello we need to use below API. https://api.trello.com/1/cards/

Similarly is there any API available to logout the user from trello? I'd appreciate any suggestions.

1 answer

0 votes
Oscar Triscon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2017

If you mean logging out a user from the Trello user interface, this is not something you would be able to do through the API.

What are you trying to achieve?

Gmanik446 August 21, 2017

Thank you for the reply. My use case is:

I configured two email accounts in my outlook application. And for both the accounts I have installed the Trello Outlook Add-in. When I try to open first email account's Trello add-in, it's showing trello login page as shown below.

login.PNG

Once I enter the trello user name, password and clicks Log In button, It's showing Trello Authrozation page as below

Authrozation.PNG

click the Allow button to complete the authrozation.

Now try to launch the second email account's Trello add-in. It's showing directly trello authorization screen instead of Trello login screen, as user is already logged into trello in the process of configuring trello for first email account. I want to dispaly login page irrespective of whether user is logged into trello or not. So I want to logout the user from trello if he is already logged into it by calling trello logout API. Could you please tell me that whether Trello logout API is there or not. If it is not there, is there any plan of creating Trello logout API?

Gmanik446 September 17, 2017

Any update on this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events