Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there another option for the Outlook to Trello Card Power Up when it expires this year?

Amy Baker
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 18, 2022

I continue to get messages that the Power Up that takes an Outlook Email and turns it into a Trello Card will expire at the end of the year. Our team uses this power up extensively. Any assist would be helpful.

3 answers

0 votes
Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 31, 2022

Hello @Amy Baker,
Hipporello Service Desk will do the job for you. It streamlines form and email communication in Trello.

You can define email-to-board address(es) and forward emails to your Trello board. Each incoming email creates a Trello card, and you can reply to the email right from inside that card. 

You can make specific configurations to let only emails from certain addresses/domains in your Trello board or you can set automations to send automated messages to email senders.

service desk email.png

Let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help.

Cigdem 

0 votes
Christl_Email for Trello
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 20, 2022

Hi @Amy Baker 👋 and welcome!

We have an article about alternative options which you might find useful too: Outlook’s Trello add-in is being retired, here’s what to use instead

Hope that helps!

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2022

Hey @Amy Baker - welcome to the Community!

Can you have a read through my article on this topic at the following link, there also should be some options for you there and you're welcome to comment and share your opinions on the article: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/The-Outlook-add-in-is-being-retired-here-s-what-you-need-to-know/ba-p/2125373

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events