Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a way to sync check list due dates with your personal calendar?

Is there a way to sync check list due dates with your personal calendar? Using Cronofy, I’m currently able to sync card due dates with my calendar, but can’t figure out how to sync the due dates assigned to check list items. 

2 answers

1 vote

Hey @Samantha 

It's possible using Planyway, but it might need a paid plan, not 100% sure. https://planyway.com/help/features/assign-team-members-and-dates-to-checklist-items#add-a-checklist 

And then if you have that synced up with your Google Calendar, the checklist items will appear in your calendar. 

However as you cannot add a checklist item due time in Trello directly you need to do it from Planyway instead. But you can just add due dates in Trello if that's all you need.

https://trello.com/power-ups/58bd1f9aca72f48c8900574f/planyway-calendar-and-timeline-for-trello

Hope that helps!

Dan

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Sep 21, 2020

@Samantha there are no calendar integrations that use checklist dates currently as far as I'm aware

Bummer! I figured as much though. Thank you!

Thanks, Iain!

Samantha, I have the same ned!

Are you sure? 

I need to apply blocking time to my Google calendar and checklist date it's essencial to do it.

Do you know a way to get it? 😊

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

3,634 views 25 63
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you