Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to sync check list due dates with your personal calendar?

Samantha September 21, 2020

Is there a way to sync check list due dates with your personal calendar? Using Cronofy, I’m currently able to sync card due dates with my calendar, but can’t figure out how to sync the due dates assigned to check list items. 

3 answers

2 votes
Dan Ivory
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 28, 2020

Hey @Samantha 

It's possible using Planyway, but it might need a paid plan, not 100% sure. https://planyway.com/help/features/assign-team-members-and-dates-to-checklist-items#add-a-checklist 

And then if you have that synced up with your Google Calendar, the checklist items will appear in your calendar. 

However as you cannot add a checklist item due time in Trello directly you need to do it from Planyway instead. But you can just add due dates in Trello if that's all you need.

https://trello.com/power-ups/58bd1f9aca72f48c8900574f/planyway-calendar-and-timeline-for-trello

Hope that helps!

Dan

0 votes
Chris Thomas October 20, 2021

I've used the calendar powerup to add them to my Google Calendar (you can go to edit the powerup and get the subscription link for the calendar). The problem I've run into is this: since you can't set a time for them, it looks like the calendar just picks a time. I have a task for this Friday and it's on my calendar for 6-7pm (after I'm done with work for the day). Ideally, there would be a way to just have them show as all-day events, but I'll look into playnyway.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2020

@Samantha there are no calendar integrations that use checklist dates currently as far as I'm aware

Samantha September 21, 2020

Bummer! I figured as much though. Thank you!

Xavier Framis de Ferrater September 30, 2021

Thanks, Iain!

Samantha, I have the same ned!

Are you sure? 

I need to apply blocking time to my Google calendar and checklist date it's essencial to do it.

Do you know a way to get it? 😊

Deleted user March 25, 2022

In Planyway if you assign a date it appears in their calendar at the top of the day assigned. In the same calendar view you can then drag that down to the time you want. It defaults to half an hour, so by clicking on and dragging either the top or bottom of the box you can assign start stop times?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events