• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a way to set "start dates" for trello cards and view them in chronological order?

Is there a way to set "start dates" (aside from due dates) and can view them on a single screen (cards coming from different boards. I set up many boards for different projects and while I do find many features helpful, I would like to set start dates for the members and they can view them all in one screen, the chronological order of the start date. 

1 answer

Hi Dan

Trello's calendar only supports a due date and one board calendar, however you can use the Planyway Power Up.  With the Planyway Calendar, you can set a start/end date, and you can even bring in each of your other board's calendar and do the same there.  Then you'll be able to view all of the dates from the Planyway Calendar.

Thanks! I just looked into and it's certainly is a solution. My only issue is though that it takes too much time to set that up. I have to first set up the card, then go to the plan away calendar and set up the start and due date. This isn't a deal breaker but I do see it as a nuisance. 

Like Rosemary Ainley likes this

Hi,
I've been using Trello for a few years and recently added the BigPicture powerup to create Gantt charts for my projects. I have tried Planaway, but found it a bit limiting to use. I like BigPicture much better but would really like to have a start date feature on the individual Trello cards as it is already very annoying to have to switch back and forward between BigPicture view and the Trello card view to make each change.

Is there any change this feature will be added soon? Thanks.

Like Charry2014 likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

210 views 7 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you