Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to set a time window for a Trello card?

Beth Smith February 9, 2020

I am wanting to use the Cronofy calendar power up (or another such addition that will sync my cards to my Google calendar). What I'm finding is that I can't set a time frame for cards. For example, when adding an appointment card, I know the appointment should last 2 hours and what that window of time blocked off on my calendar. But as it is right now with only the due date, it just makes a small 30 minute entry in my calendar when it syncs and doesn't block off the 2 hour time window I need to show I'm busy.  Is there a way to achieve this?

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2020

Hi @Beth Smith 

Welcome to the Community!

I know that your question is a little bit old but I thought I would answer anyway and check in!

Did you manage to get it sorted in the end?

I use Cronofy to sync multiple boards with multiple Google Calendars and find it works great! When an event is created in my calendar from a card, I can 'pull' the event in the calendar down so that it takes up more space on the calendar. When you do this - you'll see a new duration on the back of the card:

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 10.57.50.png

My advice would be to go to the calendar and change the duration on the event, as this will then change the Trello card and also make the calendar look how you want it to!

Esme :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events