Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to organize the Boards on Dashboard in Detail or Alphabetical List viewing format?

Amanda Henderson September 21, 2020

Hello, 

I searched for a board in the search bar, and amazingly enough a board I had created months and months ago (unused until now) didn't popup in the discovery. (I thought I had forgotten to totally create a project board!) ....But I tried again searching the same way, and this time it was discovered.

I would like to avoid this issue again by being able to alphabetically search all my boards on my own. However, I don't see how to setup in the Trello Dashboard (Homepage) how to change my viewing format from graphical folders to a detailed alphabetical view instead, like you can do in Windows Explorer also. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2020

Hi @Amanda Henderson ,

Welcome to the community!

Basically the dashboard is already being categorized and dashboard manual sorting or categorizing feature is not yet available in Trello. 

It might be available in future updates.

Amanda Henderson September 22, 2020

thanks for answering. I will await this hopeful improvement. Since the whole idea around Trello is organization and search capability, I would think that this improvement is essential.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
0 votes
Jordan Wood May 19, 2022

I would like to be able to view my boards in alphabetical list view. Is this an option now?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events