Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to make it so that a single card turns up in two different places?

Dana Huyge November 18, 2022

I don't mean to create a copy, and move the copy around, or to use a separate card to link to a card somewhere else. I mean simply for a card or list to show up in two different spaces. So, for example, If I have a card that applies to all of my company's sales personnel, I'd love for my personnel to be able to have their own board with that same card, with the ability to edit the same card from either location.

That way, I can create a reminder for them for a particular task without making them go to some big, communal board with lots of stuff that they don't necessarily need right away, but I also won't need to go checking on each individual sales board to see that they've accomplished the task.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2022

@Dana Huyge 

Sounds like you want a one to many two way sync across workspaces. Your best bet is to checkout existing powers like Unito or cardsync. My own experimentation was unsuccessful reducing it to 1-many one way across workspace. 

Dana Huyge November 22, 2022

Terrific milynnus, thanks. I've tried out the Unito power-up, and so far so good!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events