Is there a way to hide the "Add a list" bar?

4 answers

There is a 'Trello Clean' Chome Extension to remove the 'Add List' column, but unfortunately, it only works in the browser, does not transfer over to the Desktop App. Yes Trello, please add this as a basic feature to Trello to keep a clean board.

2 votes

Yes please remove or optionally remove the "Add Another List".  That's a lot of screen real estate for something I'm not going to use very often once I have my board setup. 

I also hate that "Add a list..." button. I use the desktop app and I like to keep it open on a half of my screen, but because of that button I get the horizontal scroll bar. And since you can create new lists with a double-click on the background I do not use it anyway. 

It would be great to have a switch in the settings for hiding that button. A ".js-add-list {display: none}" in the css will be enough. 

Finance_React.jpg

0 votes
Matthew N Community Champion Jul 18, 2017

Hey Aditya!

There's not a way to hide the "Add a list" bar.  However, the "Add a list" and "Add a card" do not appear if a user is added to the board as an observer (for Business Class).

Curious, what would the benefit of that be?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Mar 10, 2019 in Trello

My e-portfolio: using Trello to keep track of skills and experiences

The days are flying by so fast, I can’t seem to slow things down no matter how hard I try. My memory is great; however, I can’t seem to remember vivid details or even highlights from each year of my ...

93 views 4 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you