Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to group projects in their own workspace and still be part of an Enterprise license?

Deleted user May 25, 2021

We recently upgraded our Trello licensing to Enterprise and opted to create one global team and workspace.

Now I've got groups who would like their boards to be in separate workspaces.  Is there a way to separate our workspaces so the only boards they see are the boards they created?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2021

Hi @[deleted] ðŸ‘‹

Trello Enterprise similar to Business Class allows you to set up as many workspaces as you like. The individuals or teams looking to have separate workspaces should be able to set one up and move any applicable boards into these workspaces. 

To help I'd recommend reading a couple of Trello support guides on this:

I hope this helps but if you have any more questions please ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2021

@[deleted] Trello Business Class is applied at the workspace level, whereas enterprise is applied at the email domain level. What this means is that you can have "enterprise admins" who can create workspaces for the enterprise which is different from Business Class, where you would have to upgrade each and every workspace to business class and then pay repeatedly for anyone who was a duplicate member.

However, Enterprise and Business Class workspaces have Collections which kind of do the grouping that most people want to use multiple workspaces for anyway.

Deleted user June 7, 2021

Thanks Iain!  I do understand the enterprise / business class differences.

How do I find out more information on the reference you've made about 'Collections'?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 7, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events