Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to get the name of the workspace as an automation variable?

John OLeske
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 19, 2024

When creating reports and automation buttons I have found it can sometimes be difficult to find the source of those reports and emails when being a member of many workspaces. Is there a way to include the name of the workspace that the automation is being run on?

Right now as a work around for finding the source I am using {boardlink} as part of the report to ensure I can find the source but it would be much more useful to be able to have the title of the email be something like "{workspacename}: {boardname} report X"

1 answer

0 votes
Renato Fagaraz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2024

Hi, John!

I don't believe it is possible right now, but if you could reach out to the support team at https://trello.com/contact#/, they could create a JAC ticket on your behalf for this suggestion to be implemented. 

I'll also add a bit of additional info on our Implementation of New Features Policy

Hopefully this helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events