Is there a way to get an email notification when a item is checked on a check list?

Steve September 24, 2018

We use Trello check lists at our business.  I am looking to find out if there is a way to set something up on a check list, where when a specific item on a check list i checked, it would email a notification to my billing person?

What I want is, we charge home owners for specialty items used.  So when my employees check that box on Trello checklists, i would like it to send a notification email to my person that enters that charge for the home owner.  Is there a way to do this.  We have more than one item that they could check off and would like one sent for each times that is used, if it is used.  

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2018

Hi Steve

If you use Butler Power Up and have a paid version of butler, you can set a rule to send an email whenever a checklist item is marked as complete.  A new rule will need to be created for each specific checklist item.  

The rule "when checklist "item name" is checked, send an email notification to XX with subject XX  and message XX"

Steve September 25, 2018

Great, Thank you for you help.

Steve November 6, 2018

Do i need to purchase the Individual plan or the team plan?   

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events