Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to filter notifications on Desktop App like you can on Mobile App?

Imi_ol March 28, 2022

On the mobile phone app for Trello you are able to change your setting to only allow notifications when you are mentioned in a comment and you can really filter out a lot of the notifications. Is there a way to do this on the Desktop app as well?

1 answer

0 votes
Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2022

Hey @Imi_ol - as far as I'm aware, there's no way to do this on desktop/web. Happy to raise this as a feature request for you! 

Imi_ol March 29, 2022

thanks so much, yes if the desktop app could have the same features as the phone app and be able to specifically filter out what type of notifications you have that would be amazing 

Ahmed Ali March 27, 2023

Nearly a year on, I wanted to ask if this feature has been added to a backlog to be implemented? There's ways to filter cards assigned to you, but it would be really helpful to filter things that you are tagged to. e.g. checklists and comments. Often I'm missing questions i'm being asked as a result.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events