It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a way to expand cards to show their description?

I use Trello for my University projects and I wanted to know if it was possible to expand cards to show their description.

It would be useful for me if I could see the description without clicking on each card. I often take screenshots of my boards to include in my coursework and having the description displayed would allow me to better show the progression of the board over time.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Teddy Atlassian Team Sep 05, 2018

Hi Dean!

There is not currently a way to expand the description without opening up the card back.

I'd be glad to let our team know about your interest in this change though!

I'm looking for this expand function as well, so that I can view all of the descriptions at once..

Just looking at the header of the card doesn't give me enough information.

Like Steuben Press likes this

Please implement this feature! The title doesn't show enough information at a glance.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Trello

NEW: Trello Board & Card Templates, Plus Community-Inspired Template Gallery

Hi there, Community! Jessica here from Trello Product Marketing. As we celebrate 50 million registered users, we're super excited to share several new features available in Trello now that will hel...

874 views 3 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you